How to order
We are open to accept takeaway orders from 11:00 to 21:00 Wednesday to Saturday (closed Sunday, Monday and Tuesday). Delivery is available from 16:00 to 21:00.
To place an order:
- Browse through our menu, and when you find something you like click Add to cart to add it to your order. You can check what you have in your cart at any time by clicking the shopping bag icon in the top right hand corner of each page. If you change your mind, you can remove an item by simply setting the quantity to zero. You can also add a note in the box on the cart page if you have any special requirements.
- When you have everything you want in the cart, click Check out. This takes you to the Information page, where you enter either an email address or a mobile phone number that we can use to send you updates about the order. On this page, you can also choose whether you want the order delivered or you will pick it up from the cafe. Only select Deliver if your order meets our delivery requirements - maximum 1 mile distance and minimum of £15 order value. Press Continue to delivery details.
- The delivery details page confirms your selection and allows you to enter any delivery instructions. You can use this to give us information we will need to make the delivery - such as a code number to open a gate, or an instruction like "leave on porch". You can also specify a preferred delivery time if you are ordering early in the day and would like the order delivered later; if you don't specify, we will deliver as soon as possible (but only within our delivery hours). If you selected delivery but your order doesn't meet our delivery requirements (value too small, or too far away), you will see the message There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address": in this case you can click Return to information to change to pick-up rather than delivery, or Return to cart to add more items and increase the value.
- Click Continue to payment and enter your credit card details.
- Click Pay now. Your credit card will be authorised and the order will be sent to us. You will also receive a confirmation by email or Text. Note that your credit card has not been charged at this stage.
- We will check your order. Normally, we will do this straight away, but if you order outside our opening hours we will not see the order until we open again the next day.
- If everything is OK with the order, we will start preparing your food and your credit card will be charged. If we can't meet your requirements (in particular your requested delivery time), we will attempt to contact you to discuss the order. If we can't reach you, or we can't resolve the problem, we will cancel the order and your card will not be charged (you will receive another email or Text to confirm this).
- You will receive another email or Text when your food is ready - either ready for you to pick up, or when we are setting out to deliver it.
- You receive your food and enjoy!